Mode of Admission
Admission form for admission to the B.A./B.Sc. course will be issued along with the prospectus on payment of Rs. 200/- only. Admission is done strictly on merit basis and is governed by the rules framed by the Admission Committee.
However, cut-off marks for selection of candidates to be admitted to 1st Semester classes are :
- For B.Sc 1st Semester – Passed with 45% in aggregate mark of 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- For B.A 1st Semester – Passed with 40% in aggregate mark of 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Reservation of seats and relaxation of marks
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, Physically handicapped students, students with outstanding performance in Sports, Arts and Culture and OBC is made per existing Government rules.
- All the candidates interested in seeking admission in undergraduate courses in the college are required to fill the pre-admission form either online or offline for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD). This is mandatory for all students.
- The candidates are allowed to fill only one common pre-admission form.
- The college shall convey the cut off marks for the various courses as per the schedule announced by the college/university. The college shall determine the cut off marks prudently on the basis of pass experience of the class-XII results of the Council of Higher Secondary Board/ Other equivalent Boards. The office of Dean Students Welfare shall make available the information regarding the results of various school Boards (whichever are available) to the college.
- The college shall admit all the candidates who have marks that meet the announced cut off criteria/test result. No first come first served policy is permitted.
- After declaration of the final lists by the colleg/university, the students will need to report to the college of his/her choice for admission within the stipulated period. At this stage, the candidate would be required to fill the college admission form. The candidate would then get his/her documents verified, submit the same to the college and pay the admission with required fees.
- The data of all candidates who are admitted to the college will be made available on regular basis on college website immediately. The same may be completed and sent to the university for information within a week of last date of admission.