Reservation of seats and relaxation of marks
Reservation of seats and relaxation of cut-off marks for OBC, SC, ST, Physically handicapped students. Students with outstanding performance in sports, art and culture is made as per rules.
Subject wise Student Intake Capacity:
- All the candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Courses in the college are require to fill in the prescribed admission form available either online or offline for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
- There shall be a cut off marks for all the courses decided by the Admission Committee from time to time. This year the cut off mark shall be 45% for Science and 40% for Arts. There shall be 5% relaxation for reserved categories. The selection of candidates for admission to B.A./B.Sc. Semester I shall be based on the merit of their past experience in the class XII results of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur/ other Boards recognised by the Manipur University and performance in the entrance test if necessary. The nature of the entrance test shall be decided by the Admission Committee and the results shall be declared within 24 hrs.
- After declaration of the final lists, the students need to report to the College office for admission within the stipulated period. No request will be entertained after the last date.
Subject Combination : Honours/Core & Elective Options
Elective subject combinations for B.A.
- Geography : Pol. Science, Education, Economics, Mathematics, Manipuri
- Political Science: Geography, History, English, Education, Economics
- Education :Geography, History, Pol. Science, Economics, Manipuri
- History :Geography, Pol. Science, English, Education, Manipuri
- Economics :Geography, Pol. Science, English, Education, Mathematics
- English :Geography, History, Education, Pol. Science, Manipuri
- Manipuri :Geography, Education, Pol. Science, English, History
- Mathematics: Economics, Geography, Education
*For Arts stream, any two of the subjects in the ‘Elective Subject Options’ column must be chosen.
Elective subject combinations for B.Sc.
- Botany :Anthropology & Zoology / Chemistry & Zoology
- Zoology :Anthropology & Botany / Chemistry & Botany
- Anthropology:Botany & Zoology / Mathematics & Physics
- Chemistry :Botany & Zoology / Mathematics Physics
- Physics :Chemistry & Mathematics / Anthropology & Mathematics
- Mathematics :Chemistry & Physics / Anthropology & Physics
*For Science Stream, one group of subjects in the ‘Elective Subject Options’ column must be chosen.