Counselling & Document Verification of the above listed applicants will be held on Monday 27th Sept, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Applicants who have missed first phase counselling can also attained.
Applicants should bring Original and Photo copies of the documents mentioned below along with the duly filled College Admission Form :
- Two copies of mark sheets and certificates of Class X
- Two copies of mark sheets and certificates of Class XII (Original Mark Sheets and original/provisional certificates for Class X & XII must be produced at the time of counselling and / admission, failing which his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled even if qualified for admission.)
- Two copies of Admit Card/Hall Ticket of XII Examination
- 4(four) passport size photographs
- Valid OBC/SC/ST etc. certificate in original along with a copy of the same.
- Low Income certificate of parents, (original) if any, issued by competent Govt. authority
- Study gap Affidavit, (original), if any
- Migration Certificate (original) for those coming from Boards/Councils other than COHSEM
- A copy of AADHAR Card.
NB: Covid 19 SOP shall be strictly maintained.