List of Newly registered applicants for B.A. 1st Semester ,
List of Newly registered applicants for B.Sc. 1st Semester
Counselling & Document Verification of the newly registered applicants will be held from 1st October, Friday to 3rd October, Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Student who have missed the 1st and 2nd phase counselling can also attend the 3rd phase Counselling.
Student should bring Original and Photo copies of the documents mentioned below along with the duly filled College Admission Form which can be downloaded from the above link.
- Two copies of mark sheets and certificates of Class X
- Two copies of mark sheets and certificates of Class XII (Original Mark Sheets and original/provisional certificates for Class X & XII must be produced at the time of counselling and / admission, failing which his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled even if qualified for admission.)
- Two copies of Admit Card/Hall Ticket of XII Examination
- 4(four) passport size photographs
- Valid OBC/SC/ST etc. certificate in original along with a copy of the same.
- Low Income certificate of parents, (original) if any, issued by competent Govt. authority
- Study gap Affidavit, (original), if any
- Migration Certificate (original) for those coming from Boards/Councils other than COHSEM
- A copy of AADHAR Card.